If you don't know which lock you have please refer to the article: Identify Your Digital Lock
If this is the first time changing the code the current factory code is: 1 2 3 4 5 6 #
Please read the instructions through thoroughly first and have your new code ready as the change code sequence will time out after 10 seconds.
- Enter the current six (6) digit code followed by the hash (#) key.
- Lock will beep twice (2) and show green light for the correct code.
- Immediately press the star (*) key,
- The lock will beep once and the orange light will remain on.
- Enter your new four (4) to eight (8) digit code.
- Immediately press star (*) the lock will beep twice and the orange light will remain on.
- Enter your new four (4) to eight (8) digit code again.
- Immediately press star (*).
If the change of code is successful you will hear three (3) beeps.
If it was unsuccessful you will hear four (4) beeps and will have to try again from the start.
If you still have issues please submit a service ticket.